Janine Zacharia has spent her career reporting on foreign affairs with a focus on Israel and the Middle East. She is now the Carlos Kelly McClatchy Visiting Lecturer at Stanford University, and writes regularly about foreign affairs, the intersection of technology and national security, and media trends for the San Francisco Chronicle, Slate.com and other news outlets.
- 2.23.2018 – “52nd Carlos Kelly McClatchy Symposium: How virtual reality will shape people, business and government” – Stanford University
- 11.16.2017 – “Intersections: Journalism and Computation” – Stanford University
- 10.16.2017 – “Deteriorating Freedom of the Press in the Middle East” – San Francisco
- 5.24.2017 – “Fake News: A Real Problem?” – San Francisco
- 5.19.2017 – “51st Carlos Kelly McClatchy Symposium: Future of Foreign Correspondence” – Stanford University
Snapshots Across the World
Photos and experiences from reporting across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.